Thursday 30 December 2021

2022 plans

 For 2022 my plan is to have another parkrun year.  Here are the aims:

Milage

This year aiming for 500 miles for the first time in a long time.  This works out at 41 miles per month or just over 10 miles per week.

Not parkruns

I will still keep recording these when I do 5ks outside actual parkruns but no aims.

parkrun events

This is a tricky one as I have 15 events left to do in Scotland but it has been ages since a new event in Scotland started. So I think it could be a year where a lot start and I have certainly heard of quite a few in the works.  I think a more realistic target would be to reach 60 different Scottish events and anything above that is a bonus.

No of parkruns

In total I finished last year on 245 parkruns so all being well I should hit 250 in early February.

Time

Usual target of trying to get under 30 minutes as much as possible. Particulary at Queen's where I haven't done it yet. 

No comments: