Sunday 3 January 2010

Lochaber Marathon Training week 2

This week has had its ups and downs.

Monday I have decided is circuits day and I had a really good session.

Tuesday I attempted a hill session but felt sluggish so cut it short. Then had an all day poker session which finished late so took the day off on Wednesday.

Thursday and Friday were better days and did a 7 and 10 miler respectively at an easy pace.

Saturday and Sunday on the other hand were bad runs and had to walk in both. Just felt like I had no energy. No idea if I'm coming down with something or what but these runs felt very draining. I'm not even going to blame the weather as I've been fine up until this week.

I've yet to add up totals for December and last year but will get that done this week. So just the 27 miles this week and hopefully back to normal next week!

No comments: