Tuesday 15 February 2011

Step by Step

Today I made another big step in my road to recovery by returning to work. Who I have to say have been brilliant. They are just letting me do my own thing, getting on with the job at hand and even said I could leave early if I was getting tired out.

Of course my mind is in ultra mode these days so I was like -" I'm doing the whole day!" ha

I felt I coped well today and has given me strength. On the running front tonight I just went on a 3 miler as it really hit me how tired I was from the effort today. But I have day off tomorrow to chill and an appointment with a psychiatrist nurse just to talk things through and keep me on track before getting back to work again on Thursday.

I just need to keep patient and I'll get back to where I was.

I realise this blog has got a bit 'heavy' so to lighten things up here is a quote from my yearbook at school I was famous for saying:

"I'll be killing 2 stones with one bird with that one"

Yes you read it right! ha!

2 comments:

Davie Bell said...

Ye and a rolling stone is worth two in the bush :-p good luck with your recovery Stuart

Davie

Stuart said...

Haha! Cheers Davie :-)